Thank you to everyone who joined us for Ephraim Heritage Day on Thursday, June 16, 2017. Stay tuned for more information regarding this event in 2018!
Friday, June 16, 2017
- 10:30 am: Free Walking Tour of Ephraim, leaving from the Anderson Barn Museum
- 11 am-4 pm: Free admission to all EHF museums including:
- 11 am – 4pm: Bethany Lutheran Church open to the public
- 11 am – 4pm: Ephraim Firehouse Museum open to the public
- 11 am – 4 pm: Ephraim Moravian Church open to the public
- 5:30 – 7pm: Exhibit opening at the Hardy Gallery