Thank you to everyone who joined us for Ephraim Heritage Day on Thursday, June 16, 2017. Stay tuned for more information regarding this event on June 15, 2018!
Friday, June 16, 2017
- 10:30 am: Free Walking Tour of Ephraim, leaving from the Anderson Barn Museum
- 11 am-4 pm: Free admission to all EHF museums including:
- 11 am – 4pm: Bethany Lutheran Church open to the public
- 11 am – 4pm: Ephraim Firehouse Museum open to the public
- 11 am – 4 pm: Ephraim Moravian Church open to the public
- 5:30 – 7pm: Exhibit opening at the Hardy Gallery