Thank you to everyone who joined us on Thursday, June 16 and Friday, June 17, 2016, for Ephraim Heritage Days! Check back for information regarding this event in 2017.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
7 pm: Premiere of Wisconsin Hometown Stories: Door County in the Door County Auditorium, in partnership with Wisconsin Public Television and the Heritage Alliance of Door County
Friday, June 17, 2016
- 10:30 am: Free Walking Tour of Ephraim, leaving from the Anderson Barn Museum
- 11 am-4 pm: Free admission to all EHF museums including:
- 11 am – 4pm: Bethany Lutheran Church open to the public
- 11 am – 4pm: Ephraim Firehouse Museum open to the public
- 11 am – 4 pm: Ephraim Moravian Church open to the public
- 5:30 – 7pm: Exhibit opening at the Hardy Gallery
Click here for the Ephraim Heritage Day map.