The Ephraim Historical Foundation has several titles available to retailers for wholesale, including:
- The Door County Letters of Anna and Anders Petterson 1884-1889
- Horseshoe Island: The Folda Years
- Ephraim’s Founding Father: The Story of Reverend A.M. Iverson
- Amazing Grazing
- Door County Stories and Stories From The Belgian Settlement
- From Trails to Rails – Land Travel in Early Door County
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 854-9688 for more information. Minimum order of 3 books.