The Pioneer Schoolhouse was built in 1880 and served as Ephraim’s second school building. At its peak, the school accommodated 69 students who were taught by one teacher. Today, the Pioneer Schoolhouse is one of the Ephraim Historical Foundation’s museums. This print includes a 1 5/8 inch black mat on all sides. Matted size: 10 inches wide x 8 inches tall.